Voicemail Account is one of the Execution Element Within Offisky phone system. Similar to a physical voicemail machine, a Voicemail Account is a dedicated voicemail box use for a specific reason. You may setup each users having their individual Voicemail Account, a Company wide voicemail account use for general voicemail, a department Voicemail Account to handle all general voicemail recording for a team, or a Voicemail Account which will share across multiple users or purpose, etc...etc. Based on your business environment, you may setup as many voicemail account as you want and map it over to the place where you want it to be (ie. User Extension, IVR, Call Hunting, etc).Panel Location:
User Menu >Under Settings, select
(Phone System). In the top navigation menu bar, select PBX Base > Voicemail Account
- Use  icon to reload the current screen.
- To add a new Voicemail Account, click on the  icon.
- To select a specific Voicemail Account you wish to update, click on the  icon.
- To remove a Voicemail and its content, click on the  icon.
- To sort the result list, use the provide feature at the bottom of the screen.
- The page switch is located at the bottom of the result list.