You may manage all your block list under this screen.
In Offisky phone system, Block List can be use to perform one of the following 2 purposes:
- To act as a general block list in your account, all listed number(s) in the block list will not be able to call your account.
- To act as a list of number pattern use for number matching within IVR. You may create a block list with all the numbers / pattern you wish to filter, then use it within IVR to provide conditional branches (if number listed in the block list, then do ..., otherwise, if not listed, then do ...).
User Menu >Under Settings, select
(Phone System). In the top navigation menu bar, select Features > Block List Management
- Use  icon to reload the result list.
- To create a new Block List, click on the  icon.
- To copy and create a new Block List, click on the  icon.
- To select a Block List you wish to update, click on the  icon.
- To remove a Block List, use  icon.
- To sort the result list, use the provide feature at the bottom of the screen.
- The page switch is located at the bottom of the result list.