You may manage all your access code under this panel.
Access code is use to provides additional billing method to control your chargeable outbound calls. For some business environment, you may not want all users to make long distance or chargeable calls and bill towards the company (ie. Office guest waiting area, Share / Rent office or work place, Hotel, etc). In this case, you can create secret access code under this panel and only allow users who has this access code to make chargeable calls. In additions, by providing individual user with their own secret access code, you may also find out who and when do they making these chargeable calls, and if necessary, return the charge back to your users (See [Wallet Activity] in the Billing System
User Menu >Under Settings, select
(Phone System). In the top navigation menu bar, select Features > Access Code Management
- Use  icon to reload the result list.
- To create a new access code, click on the  icon.
- To select an access code you wish to update, click on the  icon, which will change the line into edit mode.
- Name: Provide the described name for the code (ie. name of your user, group name, etc)
- Code: The secure access code. Number or star (*) only
- To remove an access code, click on the  icon located at each of the code.
- To remove all access code(s), use  icon located at the top of the list.
- To save all unsaved access code(s), use  icon located at the top of the list.
- To sort the result list, use the provide feature at the bottom of the screen.
- The page switch is located at the bottom of the result list.