|Last Update: Tue Feb14, 2017 02:08:43AM GMT(0)|
This screen allows you to update the extension number to voicemail account mapping. You may also perform the same operation under [Number Management]
User Menu >Under Settings, select
(Phone System). In the top navigation menu bar, select PBX Base > Voicemail Account > Select the Voicemail Account [
] > Mapping (Tab)
To map a number to use this Voicemail Account:
- One number can only map to one "Voicemail Account", once you have create a mapping here, all previous mapping to the same number will be overridden.
To remove the Voicemail mapping of a number:
- Provide the number you wish to map into the "Number" text box (all previous mapping to the same number will be overridden).
- Use  to confirm the action.
- Select the number you wish to remove mapping
- Use  to remove the mapping.
- Once the number mapping has removed, it will no longer map to anything Voicemail Account (not restore to previous mapping settings).
|Document Attached Files:|
|- No Files is attached to this document -|
Posted: Tue Dec01, 2015 12:00:00AM GMT(0)
|Discussion: Voicemail Account Mapping|
|Want to interact with this topic ?|
- You are currently in limited read only mode. Please login to your Offisky account interact in this section.
- If you do not have an Offisky account, please click here to sign up a free account today.