|Last Update: Fri Mar17, 2017 04:24:38AM GMT(0)|
This screen is used to update your Voicemail Account Greetings.Panel Location:
To update a greeting through our Text-To-Speech (TTS) System:
User Menu >Under Settings, select
(Phone System). In the top navigation menu bar, select PBX Base > Voicemail Account > Select the voicemail account [
] > Settings (Tab) > Update Greeting Message [
To update a greeting using your own voice:
- Provide the complete message you wish to use, in the "Text to Voice Service" text-box.
- Select the type of voice below the Text to Voice Service text-box.
- Click on the "Preview" button to review the voice. If the voice does not pronounce smoothly, update your message and try again.
- Add some punctuation into your script will help with the reading.
- For some combined words or non-dictionary words, use the closest sound words which can help the TTS system to pronounce your words.
- Once you like the voice, click "Save" button to save your settings, or use "OK" button to save and return to the previous screen.
- Provide your voice message using the "Upload Voice File" form (MP3 or WAV file ONLY).
- Click "Save" button to save your settings, or use "OK" button to save and return to the previous screen.
- Important: Once the greeting is updated, make sure you have tested the new message with your phone system to avoid unexpected results. If your voice cannot stream correctly within your phone system, manually convert your voice to: Mono Channel, Audio Sample Rate: 8kHz, Audio Sample Size: 16bit, Bit Rate: 128kbps, and try again.
|Document Attached Files:|
|- No Files is attached to this document -|
Posted: Tue Dec01, 2015 12:00:00AM GMT(0)
|Discussion: Update Voicemail Greetings|
|Want to interact with this topic ?|
- You are currently in limited read only mode. Please login to your Offisky account interact in this section.
- If you do not have an Offisky account, please click here to sign up a free account today.