Number management panel is the design to provide official mapping capability from Numbers to the Executing Element. The content of this page will show the all the available numbers (including Phone Number and Extension Numbers) within your Offisky phone system. It also provide a brief summary of where this number is mapped to.
For Offisky phone system basic concept and introduction, please refer to Concept Document
for details. Panel Location:
User Menu >Under Settings, select
(Phone System). In the top navigation menu bar, select PBX Base > Number Management
- Use  to refresh the screen.
- Use  go to the add new number wizard, then select the type of number you wish to add.
- To select the number you wish to update, click on the  icon.
- To remove a number, use  icon. If the number cannot remove from this panel, this icon will be gray-out. In such case, you will need to remove the number from the billing system (under [Order History] panel).
- To search or sort the result list, use the provide feature at the bottom of the screen.
- The page switch is located at the bottom of the result list.