IVR Editor in Offisky phone system provides you the ability to create custom execution sequence to your callers. Callers within your IVR can interact with your phone system based on your predefined options, and process to the sequence where you want them to be. Panel Location:
User Menu >Under Settings, select
(Phone System). In the top navigation menu bar, select Features > IVR Editor
- [Manual Operating Switch] is a account wide setting use to provide operating status into all your IVRs within your account. This value will be use within IVR Execution Type [Manual Operating Switch] to provide conditional branches to different type of purpose. For example, you may preset different type of execution sequence based on Office Hours, After Hours, or Emergency Connection Failure, and when it happen, simply switch your Operating Switch status and all IVRs will follow. This switch can also be triggered by dialing *11 in any internal extensions (devices).
- Use  icon to reload the result list.
- To create a new IVR, click on the  icon.
- To run the auto-attendant wizard, click on the  icon (this help most general business to create their operation hours IVR).
- To select the IVR you wish to update, click on the  icon.
- To copy and create an IVR from an existing IVR, click on the  icon.
- To remove an IVR, use  icon.
- To sort the result list, use the provide feature at the bottom of the screen.
- The page switch is located at the bottom of the result list.