|Document # 215||Category: Business Operations||Type: User Manual Document|
|Last Update: Fri Apr14, 2017 04:15:31PM GMT(0)|
You can use this screen to update your working or availability status, along with other personal settings. Once your status has been changed:
- Your updated status can be seen by others in your company.
- Your new status may also change the operating behavior when someone tries to reach you.
Application Menu > Select [
Staff] > Status & Settings (Tab)
- Select your current status, in "Your current availability status is" drop down list. This status will be display to your co-workers indicate your working status.
- If you wish to temporary disallow all people to reach you (including phone calls), turn on "Do Not Disturb (DND)".
- Inbound Intercom Mode is used to setup how you want to handle intercom calls (messages directly announce through your extension speaker without answer the call). In order to use Inbound Intercom, your extension must support "Offisky Click-to-dial". To learn about how to use it, please see Intercom Document. The followings are the available options.
- No inbound intercom accepted: No intercom calls will accept into your extension.
- Announcement only (microphone muted): Intercom calls will only accept to announce through your extension speaker, the announcing party cannot hear your response.
- Announce and listen to my response: Intercom calls will accept to announce through your extension speaker, and the announcing party can also hear your response.
- Phone Number Binding: is the external phone number your account is current linked to. Click on it to set or update this number. For more information, please see "Phone Number Binding" document.
- If you wish to provide a brief description on your current working status, please provide it into Status Remark text box. This information will be display to your co-workers as your current working status description.
- If you wish the system to automatically response a message whoever tries to contact you, provide your message into "Automatic Response Message" text box. In this case, if someone tries to reach you through your extension, a TTS (Text to Speech) converted message will be announce to your caller.
- Once finish, click on "Apply" button to save your settings, or click on "OK" button to save and return to the previous screen.
|Document Attached Files:|
|- No Files is attached to this document -|
Posted: Tue Dec01, 2015 12:00:00AM GMT(0)
|Discussion: Status & Settings|
|Want to interact with this topic ?|
- You are currently in limited read only mode. Please login to your Offisky account interact in this section.
- If you do not have an Offisky account, please click here to sign up a free account today.