|Last Update: Mon Feb20, 2017 10:51:08PM GMT(0)|
This screen allow you to set your current working status to On / Off Duty, under this company account.Panel Location:
Application Menu > Select [
Staff] > Staff In / Out Timer (Tab)
To set yourself On / Off Duty:
- The system will keep track of your On / Off duty record for the company management purpose.
- Your Offisky account will follow your working status to perform appropriate action when someone tries to reach your account.
- Your phone extension will follow your working status to deliver your call. For example, if your status is on duty, unless disable by other settings, the system will deliver call to your extension, otherwise, the system will automatically route your call into your voicemail (if exist), instead of ringing your extension.
- Enter into the "Staff In / Out Timer" screen.
- Click on the [ Timer] icon. If your current status is On Duty, it will automatically change to Off Duty (and vice versa).
|Document Attached Files:|
|- No Files is attached to this document -|
Posted: Tue Dec01, 2015 12:00:00AM GMT(0)
|Discussion: Staff On / Off Duty|
|Want to interact with this topic ?|
- You are currently in limited read only mode. Please login to your Offisky account interact in this section.
- If you do not have an Offisky account, please click here to sign up a free account today.