Document # 123
Category: Billing & Market
Type: User Manual Document
|Last Update: Fri Mar17, 2017 04:15:23AM GMT(0)|
View the existing wallet balance, with all its previous transaction. You may also process to Paypal to transfer funds into your wallet through the sub functions in this main screen.
- View wallet activity.
- Transfer Funds into your prepaid wallet.
You may transfer any funds into your wallet. All service charges (such as, monthly subscription charge, per usage charge, long distance charge, toll free charges, etc.) are credit directly from your prepaid wallet here. To protect against unexpected charges and usage, we do not provide any automatic pre-authorized charging method directly from any financial institutions (such as, credit cards). All funds transferred to your wallet must be handled manually.Important Note:
Fund Transfer Methods:
- All funds transferred within your wallet are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- It is strongly recommend you ONLY transfer sufficient funds for your usage into your wallet. This helps you to protect against any unexpected usage in case of any mishandling.
- For Monthly Subscriptions, charges for the upcoming month subscription will be credit from your wallet at the first day of the month, make sure you have enough funds at the time of charging to avoid service interruption.
- For One Time Charges (such as, Long Distance Charges, Toll Fee Charges, Per Usage Charge, product purchase, or any type of one time charge), charges are perform right after the order is finalized (eg. If you make a long distance call, the charge will be credit from your wallet right after the call is finished). Please make sure you have enough funds in your wallet if you know you will be performing this kind of transactions.
- For transactions related to transferring funds into your wallet, the invoice icon () will appeared at the wallet transaction, indicate that particular transaction has been invoiced. To View or Print the invoice, simply click on the invoice icon ().
- For chargeable calls setup with using Agent Access Code, the appropriate agent code will also appear within the wallet transaction.
Currently, we only accept the following payment methods:
- Credit Cards / Paypal Transfer: We accept all major credit card (except America Express) or Paypal transfer using our Secure Paypal link, which can be found in this screen. Please Note. If making payment through this method, it may take couple minutes (or up to 4 business hours) to show in your wallet.
- Online Banking (Canada Only): We accept most Canada major banks online banking payment (Royal Bank of Canada, TD Bank, National Bank, Scotiabank, CIBC, BMO Bank of Montreal, and Desjardins). Simply sign in to your online banking account and search for "Babysoft" as your payee, and transfer your funds. Please make sure you have provide your Account Number in your payment to ensure the correct fund transfer. Your account number can be found in this screen. Depending the time of day you make your transfer, this payment method may take up to 72 business hours to display in your Wallet.
User Menu >Under Settings, select
(Billing). In the top navigation menu bar, select Menu > Wallet Activity
- The content of this screen displays all the wallet transactions within your Offisky account.
- The page switch is located at the lower right hand corner of the list result.
- To export transaction history, use the "Export to CSV" at the bottom of the list result.
|Document Attached Files:|
|- No Files is attached to this document -|
Posted: Tue Dec01, 2015 12:00:00AM GMT(0)
|Discussion: Wallet Activity|
|Want to interact with this topic ?|
- You are currently in limited read only mode. Please login to your Offisky account interact in this section.
- If you do not have an Offisky account, please click here to sign up a free account today.