Document # 122
Category: Billing & Market
Type: User Manual Document
|Last Update: Wed Feb08, 2017 09:31:24PM GMT(0)|
This panel contains all your orders within your Offisky account. All orders placed within the Offisky market will be managed within this panel.IMPORTANT NOTICE:
- Always use this panel to cancel a service. When the order is cancelled, all its associated service and the future recurring charge schedule will remove from your account.
- All charges already been made by your wallet is not refundable / creditable, either in parts or in full.
- All cancelled orders are not reversible.
- All recurring monthly charge are performed at the first day of the month.
User Menu >Under Settings, select
(Billing). In the top navigation menu bar, select Menu > Order History
- The content of this screen will display all the active orders within your Offisky account.
- Select any one of the order will provide the detail of this order.
- Click on  will cancel that order from your account
- If an order marked as "Suspended", meaning this order is current on suspend state and is not operating (normally due to insufficient funds for your monthly charge service). If you wish to re-activate your service, click on "Reactivate" and follow the on-screen instruction.
- The page switch is located at the lower right hand corner of the list result.
|Document Attached Files:|
|- No Files is attached to this document -|
Posted: Tue Dec01, 2015 12:00:00AM GMT(0)
|Discussion: Order History|
|Want to interact with this topic ?|
- You are currently in limited read only mode. Please login to your Offisky account interact in this section.
- If you do not have an Offisky account, please click here to sign up a free account today.