- Information we collect. Your information will be collected when using any Babysoft provided services, including, any data provided from you or your account, cookies, device information, IP Address, physical locations, contact, etc.
- Information we won't collect. We will not collect your credentials, credit card information, or financial information, unless it is related to the service(s) provided from Babysoft.
- Use of Information. Babysoft will use the information collected from you strictly on the following purpose.
- To provide you Babysoft products or services.
- To learn from your personal preferences, improve your user experience, and enhance the overall quality of our service.
- To display targeted and relevant advertising, or special promotion which may related to your interest.
- To protect against viruses, malware, or any other threats which may damage our service(s) or our users.
- To share information with Babysoft employees, agents, and service providers (nationally / internationally), who or which are required to maintain the service.
- To share information with government agencies, public bodies, regulators, or other entities where requested and permitted by law.
- Information collected by Babysoft will only process internally within Babysoft and related organization. However, due to the nature of the required services, Babysoft may process your request via national or international service provider(s).
- Update to this Agreement.
- Continuing to use service(s) provide by Babysoft meaning that you have understood and accepted to this policy and any changes to it.
- When this Policy is updated, a new version number will be release at the top of this document to identify the changes has been made to this document.