|Last Update: Mon Feb06, 2017 08:58:39PM GMT(0)|
This document describe the Offisky Community Policy. The policy provided here is intended to create a clean and happy community for all users. Everyone within the Offisky Community must agree and follow this policy to communicate to each others.Offisky Support Policy:
- Please limited one question per ticket, which will help us much easier to identify your issue.
- Topics discussed in this forum is only limited to Offisky related projects.
- Using offensive word(s) or phase(s), in any form, are prohibit within the Offisky community.
- All files uploaded into the Offisky community must checked by anti-virus software, and this anti-virus software must be safe, popular use, and up to date.
- All provided questions, comments and answers must fashion in the manner of simple and easy to understand.
- Never place any sensitive information in "Public Tickets", while these tickets can be viewable to all users (internet and Offisky support community).
- If the ticket status is OPEN, meaning the conversation is not finish yet, we are still working on it and will response to you shortly.
- If the ticket status is CLOSED, meaning the conversation is already finished, no further communication will be performed to this ticket.
- If the ticket status is BANDED, meaning the conversation is not allowed within our support policy to discussed here, no further communication will be performed to this ticket.
|Document Attached Files:|
|- No Files is attached to this document -|
Posted: Tue Dec01, 2015 12:00:00AM GMT(0)
|Discussion: Community Support Policy|
|Want to interact with this topic ?|
- You are currently in limited read only mode. Please login to your Offisky account interact in this section.
- If you do not have an Offisky account, please click here to sign up a free account today.