|Last Update: Thu Oct18, 2018 08:12:44PM GMT(0)|
- This panel is designed to manage only your login sessions, and it can only access via your home account (to switch between accounts, click on "User Menu").
- This panel will only show sessions currently login under your account, which is not included device(s) with auto login enable but currently not within Offisky.
- In the event of losing your device but it might contains auto login to access into your account, please change your password (which will ensure all old login sessions are disabled). Your password can be change using your account profile panel.
- This screen provide an overview of the devices who are currently login using your credentials.
- To perform operations to individual login sessions (ie. logout an existing session), click / tap on each login session icon and select from the option list.
|Document Attached Files:|
|- No Files is attached to this document -|
Posted: Thu Oct18, 2018 07:43:24PM GMT(0)
|Discussion: Manage your current login session(s)|
|Want to interact with this topic ?|
- You are currently in limited read only mode. Please login to your Offisky account interact in this section.
- If you do not have an Offisky account, please click here to sign up a free account today.