|Last Update: Tue Feb21, 2017 05:26:15PM GMT(0)|
This screen summarized all the cases you have paired or created to your vendors under Offisky customer case system.Panel Location:
Application Menu > [
Support] > [
Manage Paired Cases]
- To filter to a specific vendor, use the filter vendor drop down list above.
- To create a new case to an existing vendor, use the [ Create Case] feature (you must previously paired this vendor case(s) before you can create a new case to the vendor).
- To pair an existing case from a vendor, use the [ Case Pair] feature.
- To refresh the current screen, use the [ Refresh] feature.
- To view the content of a case, or to post a message to a case, click on the case you are interested in.
|Document Attached Files:|
|- No Files is attached to this document -|
Posted: Tue Dec01, 2015 12:00:00AM GMT(0)
|Discussion: Customer Paired Cases List|
|Want to interact with this topic ?|
- You are currently in limited read only mode. Please login to your Offisky account interact in this section.
- If you do not have an Offisky account, please click here to sign up a free account today.