Document # 164
Category: Phone System Administration
Type: User Manual Document
|Last Update: Tue Feb14, 2017 08:17:45PM GMT(0)|
You can manage all your emergency records for all your numbers under this screen. Once you have updated your record in this panel, these information will automatically updated into the E911 emergency operator centre.To understand how Offisky E911 Emergency Service works, please click here.Panel Location:
How to setup an emergency record:
User Menu >Under Settings, select
(Phone System). In the top navigation menu bar, select PBX Base > E911 Management
- Create a emergency record here using this panel, and map it to an external phone number.
- This external phone number should be use by the device who is located in this address.
- Now, whenever this device dial 911, the emergency operator will be able to retrieve your emergency record.
- Use  icon to reload the result list.
- To create a new emergency record, click on the  icon will guide you through the market wizard.
- To select an emergency record you wish to update, click on the  icon.
- To remove an emergency record, use [Order History] panel within billing system.
- To sort the result list, use the provide feature at the bottom of the screen.
- The page switch is located at the bottom of the result list.
|Document Attached Files:|
|- No Files is attached to this document -|
Posted: Tue Dec01, 2015 12:00:00AM GMT(0)
|Want to interact with this topic ?|
- You are currently in limited read only mode. Please login to your Offisky account interact in this section.
- If you do not have an Offisky account, please click here to sign up a free account today.