Document # 165
Category: Communication System Administration
Type: User Manual Document
|Last Update: Tue Feb14, 2017 08:31:52PM GMT(0)|
You should always maintain your emergency record up to date and as accurate as possible, in case of any emergency you need to use this service. Once you have update your emergency record in this panel, the E911 Emergency Operating Centre database will automatically updated.To understand how Offisky E911 Emergency Service works, please click here. Panel Location:
User Menu >Under Settings, select
(Phone System). In the top navigation menu bar, select PBX Base > E911 Management > Select the emergency record [
- Nickname: The emergency record display name.
- Caller ID Used: The external phone number to use this emergency record.
- Language: The preferred language you wish to use to communicate to the emergency operator.
- First Name: Personal use only, the first name of the account owner.
- Last Name: The last name of the account owner. If this is a business, provide the business name here.
- Street #: The physical location street number
- Street Name: The physical location street name
- Unit #: The physical location unit or apartment number
- City: The physical location city name
- Province / State: The 2 letters province or state code of the physical location
- Postal / Zip: The physical location postal code or ZIP code.
- Additional Remark: Any additional remark to help access into your location (eg. basement unit, back door entrance, etc)
- Once everything is accurately provided, click "Save" button to save your settings, or click "OK" to save and return to previous screen.
|Document Attached Files:|
|- No Files is attached to this document -|
Posted: Tue Dec01, 2015 12:00:00AM GMT(0)
|Discussion: E911 Settings|
|Want to interact with this topic ?|
- You are currently in limited read only mode. Please login to your Offisky account interact in this section.
- If you do not have an Offisky account, please click here to sign up a free account today.